King Series Cowboy Saddle With Barbed Wire Tooling
King Series Cowboy Saddle – Quality, style, and value distinguish this affordable line of saddles. Built cowboy tough with durable leathers, saddle trees, and hardware. Great-looking saddles made to last.
Features barbed wire tooling, star conchos, blevins style quick change buckles, neoprene in skirts, and back flank strap. Youth and Adult Seat Sizes!King Series Cowboy Saddle
Polished Rough Out – Light Oil finish.
From the original King series.
- TREE: Rawhide included
- BARS: full region Horse
- HORN: 2″
- SWELL: eleven”
- GULLET: Varies primarily based on seat length: 10 = 6.5″; 11-13 = 7″; 14-17 = eight”
- CANTLE: 2.five”
- SKIRT: 19″ x 20″
- RIGGING: Drop D
- Hard-1 brief alternate buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- With returned flank strap
- 25 lbs.
King collection has manufactured this western looking saddle on the well-known mcclellan tree.
- A deep seat for your consolation.
- Crafted in a darkish oil leather-based with basketweave and clamshell tooling.
- Full sector Horse Bars.
- Numerous dee jewelry to hold and fasten saddle packs.
- Prepared with padded patience stirrups to maintain your legs and knees fatigue loose on those long rides.
Girth not included. Saddle comes with a five 12 months restrained manufacturing facility guarantee for producer defects along with tree breakage under regular use.